Well Cinco De Mayo didnt turn out as planned. We ended up having hotdogs insteak of steak and I got 12 stitches. It seems like EVERY holiday something happens to me.
Yeah, the point is is that it only happens once a year
Well Cinco De Mayo didnt turn out as planned. We ended up having hotdogs insteak of steak and I got 12 stitches. It seems like EVERY holiday something happens to me.
"Why so serious?"
yeah there is supposed to be a movie released?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i realized i could come out of this new semester with a 3.5 and got a new car...my day was alright [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
What did ya get dev?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You should have come up last night Union Man.....the Lovell's and I celebrated Cinco de Mayo. Case and a half of Corona.....and I'm feeling it this morning!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks